ill take the one in red
it is abundantly clear that most people who write Darcy Lewis fanfic are not themselves and have not ever spoken to a large-breasted woman
There’s a lot of posts that go “but it shouldn’t matter”, “I don’t care if you’re [blank].” But it does matter to me, and here’s why:
- So I don’t mis-gender you. (duh)
- If me calling you ‘Dude’ upsets you (even IF I use it as a gender neutral term) (or bitch, which I use a lot)
- So I know what types of clothes to point out to you, or if I go clothes shopping for you.
- So I know what gender of hotties to point out to you.
- aka So I can be the best wing-bitch I can be.
- I’m not into sex or romance, but I love gushing about/over attractive people of any gender identity or race, and like to cater my conversations to the person I’m with. (If you like fine ass older black men, let me talk to you about our lord and savior Idris Elba, ya feel? Bad-ass babes? Oh I have a list!)
But mostly, so I can recognize you for you. Your identity shouldn’t be invisible, it should be an accepted part of who you are. The same way someone’s race or religion is apart of them and should not be ignored.
*concerned white parent voice* sweetie don’t write on yourself you can get ink poisoning
Celebrities doing the ALS ice bucket challenge
wow im really happy that all of these wealthy people would prefer doing this than donating money to a charity that will save lives
Okay, I’m a stop you right there. Yes, the basis of the challenge is dump water on your head or donate. But what this challenge is meant to do is RAISE AWARENESS. People who see this end up wondering and then learning what ALS is. And who better to spread the message than celebrities?
People who do the challenge are also still asked to make a donation, and to pass on the challenge. This is good. These celebrities are raising awareness, spreading the message, and probably still donating. But hey, they’re horrible people because they participated in this right? It would ‘ve been better if they wrote a check and never told anyone about it at all.
fun reminder that lady gaga also did this and then donated $10,000 to the foundation and i doubt she’s the only one to do that so pls chill
Apple of love
now the whole thing’s going to get all yellow look what you did
okay but when you have holocaust survivors and people who were activists during the civil rights movement supporting mike brown and then KKK members and neo nazi’s supporting the officer you should be able to figure out which side is the right one.
this man won the internet